York Holiday & Cycle Stop
Come stay in our charming two person glamping pods nestled in the pristine countryside just a short distance outside the historic city of York.
Have a great night's sleep in comfortable and peaceful accommodation set in among landscaped gardens.
Enjoy our great-value glamping accommodation as the perfect base to explore beautiful York and North Yorkshire.
Bring your bike and make use of the facilities we provide specially for cyclists looking to take on the variety of cycle routes the area offers but everyone is welcome.
- Amenity building with WCs, hot showers, shaving point
- Communal kitchen area
- Free car parking
- Shared outdoor seating and BBQ area
- Free Wifi inside and out!
- Secure cycle storage containers at each pod
- Cycle wash area
- Just 2km from the National Cycle Network Route 66, running from the West coast in Lancashire to the East coast near Hull